|MODEL||Standard Temperature Humidity AC Internet Enabled GPRS Data Logger [GS602 ]|
|Alarm triggered on||Low Loss/Digital Alarm/Analog Level High or Low|
|Alarm Data||GPRS or SMS or Network|
|Protocol||UDP/TCP on GPRS – UDP on Internet|
|Schedule data upload||User defined interval ( 5seconds to 24 hours)|
|Logged sensor data||1 minute to 60 minutes|
|Application||Any AC powered application with internet/GPRS/SMS|
|SMS & GPRS Alarm||User programmable alarm text|
|Local Setup||via Ethernet(LAN) or Internet via GPRS / SMS on PC/tablet/Smartphone|
|Remote Command||via SMS or GPRS|
|GSM Module Frequency||Quad Band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)|
GS828-NH2 is a temperature humidity Data Logger providing GPRS or Ethernet reporting.
It uploads dataloggers or temperature humidity alarm.
It is a GPRS NET Temperature and Humidity Data Logger with numerous Input and Outputs.
Its built-in UPS feature providing user alert of AC power loss.
During power loss, operation is backed up internal rechargeable battery.
* 2 Temperature Sensors
* 1 Humidity Sensor
* 6 Analog Channels
* 10 Digital Inputs
* 6 Pulse Channels
* 4 Digital Outputs
* RS485 Data In
Its internal 4MB memory logs more than half year data.
Data can be uploaded to server as fast as 5 seconds interval, or 24 hours to save power.
Flexible data logging interval starts from 1 minute up to 24 hours.
1) Real Time GPRS, SMS and Ethernet Data Upload
2) Integrated 16 bit MCU & Siemens GPRS Module
3) Programmable data input type & alert hi/low
4) Programmable Data Upload Interval & Logging Interval
5) Easy setup via network by PC software
6) Remote Setup by SMS, GPRS or Ethernet
7) RS485 Port support data capturing in Modbus protocol
8) Support Dynamic Domain Name or Fixed IP, UDP / TCP protocol data transmission
9) AC/DC power with internal battery backup
 Data Logger Setup software is bundled for routine configuration via SMS remotely, or Ethernet
 Data Logger Centre software is also provided for receiving data via GPRS and Ethernet
 UDP/TCP Testing Tool is provided for easy communication testing and user development
* water pipes network real time monitoring – water in and out temperature
* oil/gas pipes network, pump stations
* underground water level real time monitoring
* environmental monitoring system – wind/temperature/humidity/CO2/pressure
* remote Industrial Equipment Monitoring
* rural Equipment Monitoring e.g. Power Plant
* measuring equipment data capture and report via SMS/GPRS
* Food, storage, transport industry, building management
* Agricultural, laboratory, medical industry