|MODEL||Standard Temperature Humidity AC Internet Enabled GPRS Data Logger [GS612 ]|
|Alarm triggered on||Low Loss/Digital Alarm/Analog Level High or Low|
|Alarm Data||GPRS or SMS or Network|
|Protocol||UDP/TCP on GPRS – UDP on Internet|
|Schedule data upload||User defined interval ( 5seconds to 24 hours)|
|Logged sensor data||1 minute to 60 minutes|
|Application||Any AC powered application with internet/GPRS/SMS|
|SMS & GPRS Alarm||User programmable alarm text|
|Local Setup||via Ethernet(LAN) or Internet via GPRS / SMS on PC/tablet/Smartphone|
|Remote Command||via SMS or GPRS|
|GSM Module Frequency||Quad Band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)|
GS828-WM is a GPRS Data Logger supporting Modbus water meter.
It uploads water meter data on schedule or alarm via SMS or GPRS.
It is a GPRS Data Logger connecting to Power Meter via Modbus protocol.
It reads data from power meter, logs into internal memory and uploads by GPRS.
Its sleep mode provides average 2 years operation with internal battery.
* RS485 Modbus Interface
* Support Modbus or Pulse Type Water Meter
* 2 Digital Inputs
* 2 Pulse Channels
* 2 Digital Outputs
Its internal 64KB memory logs more than a year data for one record each day.
Data can be uploaded to server at once a day to save power.
Flexible data logging interval starts from 1 minute up to 24 hours.
1) Real Time GPRS and SMS Data Upload
2) Integrated 16 bit MCU & Siemens GPRS Module
3) Programmable data input type & alert hi/low
4) Programmable Data Upload Interval & Logging Interval
5) Easy setup via RS232 by PC software
6) Remote Setup by SMS or GPRS
7) RS485 Port support data capturing via sensor devices
8) Support Dynamic Domain Name or Fixed IP, UDP / TCP protocol data transmission
9) Internal high capacity battery
 Data Logger Setup software is bundled for routine configuration via SMS remotely, or via RS232 port locally
 Data Logger Centre software is also provided for receiving data via GPRS.
 UDP/TCP Testing Tool is provided for easy communication testing and user development
* oil/gas pipes network, pump stations
* underground water level real time monitoring
* environmental monitoring system – wind/temperature/humidity/CO2/pressure
* remote Industrial Equipment Monitoring
* rural Equipment Monitoring e.g. Power Plant
* measuring equipment data capture and report via SMS/GPRS
* Food, storage, transport industry, building management
* Agricultural, laboratory, medical industry