GS828-LC is a solar data logger uploading data via SMS and PGRS.
It is integrated with Temperature Humidity Sensors.
It is a Solar Power GPRS Data Logger with numerous Input and Outputs.
Its sleep mode provides continuous operation powered by solar energy.
It is built with solar panel controller for different sizes of solar panel.
* 2 Temperature Sensors
* 1 Humidity Sensor
* 2 Analog Channels
* 4 Digital Inputs
* 4 Pulse Channels
* 2 Digital Outputs
* RS485 Data In
Its internal 64KB memory logs more than a year data for one record each day.
Data can be uploaded to server at once a day to save power.
Flexible data logging interval starts from 1 minute up to 24 hours.
1) Real Time GPRS and SMS Data Upload
2) Integrated 16 bit MCU & Siemens GPRS Module
3) Programmable data input type & alert hi/low
4) Programmable Data Upload Interval & Logging Interval
5) Easy setup via RS232 by PC software
6) Remote Setup by SMS or GPRS
7) RS485 Port support data capturing via sensor devices
8) Support Dynamic Domain Name or Fixed IP, UDP / TCP protocol data transmission
9) Internal high capacity battery
 Data Logger Setup software is bundled for routine configuration via SMS remotely, or via RS232 port locally
 Data Logger Centre software is also provided for receiving data via GPRS.
 UDP/TCP Testing Tool is provided for easy communication testing and user development
* oil/gas pipes network, pump stations
* underground water level real time monitoring
* environmental monitoring system – wind/temperature/humidity/CO2/pressure
* remote Industrial Equipment Monitoring
* rural Equipment Monitoring e.g. Power Plant
* measuring equipment data capture and report via SMS/GPRS
|MODEL||Low Power Solar GPRS Data Logger [GS205 ]|
|Alarm triggered on||Low Loss/Digital Alarm/Analog Level High or Low|
|Alarm Data||GPRS or SMS|
|Protocol||UDP/TCP on GPRS|
|Schedule data upload||User defined interval ( 5 minutes to 24 hours)|
|Logged sensor data||5 minute to 60 minutes|
|Application||Any AC powered application|
|SMS & GPRS Alarm||User programmable alarm text|
|Local Setup||via RS232 by PC Software|
|Remote Command||via SMS or GPRS|
|Battery Life||5 years of continuous operation with internal battery|