It supports GPRS, SMS and COM port communication.
It is a GPRS Temperature and Humidity Data Logger with numerous Input and Outputs.
It collects data from Programmable Logic Controller via RS485 port, and uploads to the central server by GPRS.
Its built-in UPS feature providing user alert of AC power loss.
During power loss, operation is backed up internal rechargeable battery.
* RS485 > GPRS data tunneling
* 2 Temperature Sensors
* 1 Humidity Sensor
* 6 Analog Channels
* 10 Digital Inputs
* 6 Pulse Channels
* 4 Digital Outputs
* RS485 Data In
Its internal 4MB memory logs more than half year data.
Data can be uploaded to server as fast as 5 seconds interval, or 24 hours to save power.
Flexible data logging interval starts from 1 minute up to 24 hours.
1) Real Time GPRS and SMS Data Upload
2) Integrated 16 bit MCU & Siemens GPRS Module
3) Programmable data input type & alert hi/low
4) Programmable Data Upload Interval & Logging Interval
5) Easy setup via RS232 by PC software
6) Remote Setup by SMS or GPRS
7) RS485 Port support data capturing in Modbus protocol
8) Support Dynamic Domain Name or Fixed IP, UDP / TCP protocol data transmission
9) AC/DC power with internal battery backup
Free Software: Data Logger Setup software is bundled for routine configuration via SMS remotely, or via RS232 port locally  Data Logger Centre software is also provided for receiving data via GPRS.  UDP/TCP Testing Tool is provided for easy communication testing and user development
* water pipes network real time monitoring – water in and out temperature
* oil/gas pipes network, pump stations
* underground water level real time monitoring
* environmental monitoring system – wind/temperature/humidity/CO2/pressure
* remote Industrial Equipment Monitoring
* rural Equipment Monitoring e.g. Power Plant
* measuring equipment data capture and report via SMS/GPRS
* Food, storage, transport industry, building management
* Agricultural, laboratory, medical industry
|MODEL||AC GPRS Tunnelling Data Logger [GS107 ]|
|Alarm triggered on||Low Loss/Digital Alarm/Analog Level High or Low|
|Alarm Data||GPRS or SMS|
|Protocol||UDP/TCP on GPRS|
|Schedule data upload||User defined interval ( 5seconds to 24 hours)|
|Logged sensor data||1 minute to 60 minutes|
|Application||AC powered for interfacing external PLC devices|
|SMS & GPRS Alarm||User programmable alarm text|
|Local Setup||via RS232 by PC Software|
|Remote Command||via SMS or GPRS|
|GSM Module Frequency||Quad Band (850/900/1800/1900 Mhz)|