- DC Transducer measures the solar panel voltage/current/power output
- AC Transducer measures the DC/AC inverter voltage/current/power output
- Data Logger captures and logs the readings into its internal memory
- Data Logger uploads the data into central server, and stores into database
- Data will be analyzed for calibration of solar power generating system
- Temperature, Humidity, Solar Sensors can be connected to data logger
- Huge number of sensors detecting the environmental condition and electricity generating equipment is necessary in a large scale power plant.
- GPRS Data Logger supports 12AD channels in one single device.
- Modbus GPRS Data Logger [GS303]
- Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- UV & Light Sensor
- Current/Voltage/Power Transducer
- Wind Speed/Direction Transducer
- Displacement Transducer